Books and Movies
- 'Reclaiming Our Children' by Dr. Peter Breggin.
This book should be required reading for any parent. Dr Breggin is one of the warmest, kindest people I have ever encountered. The care that shows through his writings is immense. How he is able to repair relationships between parents and children without resorting to harmful drugs is wonderful. If you are a parent or teacher or in any way are responsible for the relationship between kids and their parents, this book is a must.
He can take a child that has frustrated teachers and parents who have been only able to resort to drugs like Ritalin and in a seemly very simple manner get everyone's lives functioning again with much less stress and no drugs.
2. Smokescreen by Kevin A. Sabet
3. Dark Waters (Movie) with Mark Ruffolo
4. A Plague of Corruption' by Judy Mikovits
5. 'Gun Baby Gun' by Iain Overton